Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hello Everyone!



Ok, Well no one now, But (i'm hopping) Really Really soon.........*crosses fingers* Anyway, things


you will see on here:




- Fanfictions (just snippits, or a full chapter)


- Cheats for Stardoll


- Clothes for Less (my Stardolladdic videos on youtube)


- My rants of the day (stuff i get myself into :P)




-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-00--0-0-0




About me (very quick, i know you dont care :P):


My Name is Amiee, AKA Cecil as i've been come to be called, (this will launch a career seriously, and my company name: Cecil, of course) I'm Currently 17 years old. i'm a very 'bored' 17 year old with nothing better to do then sit on her butt and tell you things that no one listens too ^_^ but then again, she suffers for 'nofriend' itous...bless her :(


ok, thats it, i got to go. my first Fanfiction on here is going to be in honour of the new Transformers movie, Revenge of the fallen.


Have to go!


Love you all (hopefully you're reading this ^_-)


--*Cecil

No comments:

Post a Comment